I'm a 21 year old living in Los Angeles, California. I have a wonderful boyfriend, S, with whom I have been with for 5 years [we got together in high school]. I have a beautiful 5 year old cat named Lacey; the queen of the house :] This is where I post random things I find interesting/amusing/pretty/etc. My ramblings~
My Weight loss journey will be documented here:
Message me ABS and I’ll do 25 sit-ups and 25 crunches
Message me LEGS and I’ll do 20 lunges and 1 minute of calf raises
Message me ARMS and I’ll do 2 sets of 20 bicep curls
Message me BUTT and I’ll do 20 squats and 20 ballerina lunges
Message me GO and I’ll do 30 jumping jacks
Six simple rituals for more winning:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?” Love love love this. (via crazysexyfierce)